Dog Boarding With Your Casper Veterinarian
Dog boarding is good for pets and pet owners! When dog owners need to leave on vacation, it's important for them to take their pet someplace safe and comfortable. While away from their owners, pets still need to eat healthy meals, socialize with other animals and get exercise. As your pet's Casper veterinarian, we provide dog boarding and dog kennel services to the pets of our community. Knowing the benefits of dog boarding can help you take care of your pet while you're away.
Standard Pet Boarding Procedures
Before you choose a pet boarding facility, we recommend taking a tour. You'll want to see the area where pets sleep, play and spend time while they're in the boarding facility. Feel free to ask questions about the daily schedule and other important details. At Westside Animal Hospital, we require all pets who board in our facility to be properly vaccinated. Vaccinations help stop the spread of illness and help ensure that pets can stay healthy while they're at our facility.
Other standard pet boarding procedures include:
- Pet owners may supply food for pets with special dietary needs.
- We administer medications as needed to pets in our boarding facility.
- Pets are given time to exercise, eat, play and sleep while in our care.
If your pet should become ill while staying on our premises, our veterinarian can provide medical care to pets in need. This is one of the ultimate benefits of boarding your pet with Westside Animal Hospital: we truly are able to provide excellent care to our guests.
Benefits of Boarding Your Dog with a Professional Veterinary Service
There are many reasons to board your dog with a professional veterinary service. At Westside Animal Hospital in Casper, some of the benefits of dog boarding include:
- Healthy food. We provide healthy food to dogs in our care. For dogs who have allergies and food sensitives, we can accommodate these needs with special meals.
- Exercise. Dogs need to be exercised multiple times per day! We help dogs by providing them with a safe, comfortable space to run around.
- Socialization. Dogs can get bored when left to their own devices. That's why our dog board services include special designated times for dogs to socialize with people and with one another. Your dog will have a great time mingling with other pets from the community!
Contact Your Casper Veterinarian for Dog Boarding
As your pet's dog boarding facility in Casper, we provide first-rate dog boarding services to pets in the Casper area. Are you thinking about leaving on a trip soon? Call us today at 307-472-5600 for an appointment! We can provide you with a tour, answer any questions that you might have about our pet boarding services and show you our clean, comfortable facilities. We'll care for your pet like he's our own, so stop in today to find out more information.