Veterinary Services at Westside Animal Hospital
No matter what kind of pets you own, you want to make sure they have access to a lifetime's worth of loving care and high-quality veterinary services from a skilled Casper, Wyoming animal doctor. Here at Westside Animal Hospital, we're ready, willing and able to provide a wide range of animal services, from basic preventative wellness care to emergency procedures.
Animals Seen by Our Casper, Wyoming Veterinarian
Unlike your basic animal services clinic that only sees dogs and cats, Westside Animal Hospital has the necessary skill and personnel to provide care for many different kinds of animals, including pocket pets, reptiles, birds and small farm animals. For instance, we are happy to provide equine veterinary services in Casper. We also happen to be the only AAFP (American Association of Feline Practitioners) clinic in Casper, Wyoming, which means that your kitty is in the best possible hands.
Need Veterinary Services in Casper, Wyoming?
Your Wyoming veterinarian at Westside Animal Hospital can provide your pets with such important veterinary services as:
- Preventative wellness examinations - Regular examinations allow us to optimize your pet's overall state of wellness. External inspections, lab tests, weighing and other evaluations let us catch any tiny issues before they blossom into big problems.
- Wellness procedures - Your Casper veterinarian can administer protective services to help your pet resist diseases and infestations. These procedures include periodic vaccinations, deworming, internal parasites prevention and flea and tick medications.
- Dental care - Pets need regular dental evaluations and cleanings to check for oral cancer and minimize the risk of gum disease. We also provide equine dental procedures such as tooth floating.
- Surgery - We can perform a wide range of surgical procedures, from routine spaying and neutering (which can help prevent reproductive cancer in your pet) to tumor removal and emergency surgery. Our orthopedic surgical services include repair of broken bones, torn ligaments and chronic joint problems.
- Pet boarding - Boarding your pet with a veterinarian helps ensure that his health and wellness needs will be addressed while you're away. This is especially important if your pet has health problems that require close monitoring and scheduled doses of medication.
- Nutritional counseling - Diet and nutrition play a critical role in your pet's health. If your pet is obese, we can prescribe a dietary plan to help him lose weight. We can also recommend dietary changes and nutritional supplementation to help him cope with specific medical conditions.
- Behavioral consultations - Odd behavior in your pet may be due to an underlying medical problem, or it may simply be an issue that requires the attention of a trainer. We can examine your pet to check for cognitive issues or other disorders. If your pet is in need of training, we will refer you to the appropriate professional.
Contact Our Casper Animal Doctor Today
Call (307) 472-5600 to schedule veterinary services from an animal doctor at Westside Animal Hospital. We look forward to helping your pet thrive!